A Positive Attitude Will Lead to Positive Outcomes

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

HAKIKAT TAK SEINDAH HARAPAN



ok Fine im still not satisfied with my career okeh...

i need more... but i get less... i need stronger.... but i get weaknesses.. i need comfortable.. but i get chaos... i need happiness... but i get sadness...

i hope this is my conjecture from ALLAH... i hope there is brightness in future...

wish me luck in my future.... this is my hope from all my fren... TQ... sedih



p/s* 1 minute please pray for me...nangih


okeh mkn coklat buat ilang tekanan...coklat M.U plak... korg ade siul
hehe... kbai.~

No comments:

TIPS BANYAKKAN SUSU IBU – TEKNIK POWER PUMPING

Assalammualaikum.. dearest Mommy.. Susu mulai merudum memang akan memeningkan kepala sebagai ibu yang menyusukan. Teriakan anak menangi...